Sunday, February 24, 2013

Incredible Desserts from Two Little Red Hens


One of the great loves of my life is pie. It's a problem solver, a friend, and a social advocate. I made up the third thing.

The best pie I've had in New York (and in a long while) can be found at Two Little Red Hens Bakery on the Upper East Side (http://www.twolittleredhens.com/). I had the apple crumb, which was divine on every level. My mother tasted their chocolate pecan, also a killer. One must also try the Brooklyn Blackout Cupcake, one of their most popular items. I easily could eat everything in that bakery. In fact, should the world be coming to an end and I cannot return home, you will find me at Two Little Red Hens. I will be the crazy girl attacking the scones, cookies, and pie. This is becoming more and more a set plan as I write this. Yes, I like this idea quite a lot. Yes.





No comments:

Post a Comment