Friday, March 22, 2013

Boston Special: Loving L'Aroma

 
Hey Coffee Friends,
 
I have to apologize for the lateness in my writing, I've been on a bit of hiatus with Spring Break. Whilst in Boston with my lovely friend Aly, I tried the most delightful little coffee shop, L'Aroma. Although this is no formal review (I can't judge non-New York coffee, surely you know that by now), I have some thoughts on L'Aroma.
 
It's a very classy, quaint little shop. There are two of them in the Greater Boston area, I visited the one on Newton Street. It was definitely a hen party inside, all women. If I were a middle-aged man looking for a lady...nope, not going there with you. You thought I would, didn't you? You got all excited and that's why I had to stop. I'm not sorry, I would do it again.
 
I told Aly to pick something off the menu for me because I am very spontaneous and wild. She brought back a Snicker's Cappuccino. I won't insult your intelligence by saying it was INCREDIBLE. That would be expositional, but I will say that if you melted a Snicker's into a cup of coffee and stirred, this is the symphony that would arise. It's like a happy little accident that I drank all of with no remorse. L'Aroma Link: http://www.laromacafe.com/
 
Next up, I'm on a mission to try out some of the finer coffee in the Midwest before returning home. Please don't use this information and attempt to find me because I am very illusive and I have seen enough Lifetime Movies to know how this ends. I refuse to be the sad-eyed protagonist.
 
I'll write soon though!
 
Emily  

This tasted exactly like a melted Snicker's in coffee.

This is my stalker photo of Aly, and of the quaint setting that is L'Aroma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment